Friday, July 31, 2009

First Blog

This is my first blog. I've never really been a blogger, or ever seen the point of blogging before. But, after reading a few of my friends blogs, I realize that it can be a really enjoyable experience. Maybe this will turn into a routine occurrence, or perhaps it will be an infrequent event. I've attempted several hobbies before (sewing, scrapbooking, stamping, etc) but none of them really ever took a hold of me, except cake decorating, I really enjoy that. The only true passion I have in life is being a wife and mother. I find there is nothing more rewarding than watching the life you created grow and flourish and accomplish, knowing that you played an important role in that. So, to my friends and family, this is my attempt at keeping a sort of digital scrapbook and keeping you posted on our lives.

Welcome to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment